If you are owed an amount of money which is less than £10,000 you can make a claim in the County Court, and the claim will usually be dealt with in the Small Claims Court. This means that the proceedings will be less formal than other court proceedings, however the court forms must still be completed correctly, the procedure rules must be complied with,  you will have to provide a witness statement, documents which support your claim and give evidence at the final hearing to prove your claim.

We can advise you on the best action to take, assist you with the forms and procedure, advise what evidence you need to be successful and represent you at the court hearings. We can also help with enforcing payment of court judgements.

We can also assist and advise on boundary and neighbour disputes, tenancy matters, probate and will claims and claims for compensation.

Please contact Anne Vincent in Leominster, 01568 616333 or John Shurvinton in Hereford, 01432 353481 for further information and advice.